1. Retain your ticket. Keep your ticket on you.
2. There is no re-entry. If you leave, you must pay to come back in.
3. Speed limit is 5mph. Watch out for children . Violators will leave without refund.
4. Please use lights as needed when entering or exiting . Safety is a priority.
5. All Trucks, SUV's, and Vans must tie their hatches down . Those big trucks, be considerate of other people. ma
6. Apply your parking brake, then turn your sound on. Your parking lights usually will go off.
7. No glass or cans. Plastic and paper only.
8. Keep your language PG rated and your radio tuned to our station while on our property.
9. Do not use more than 1 car space. Place blankets and chairs in front of vehicle.
10. Keep your eyes on your children. Please make sure your children are in sight. You are responsible for them. Their actions are your liability.
2. Shoes are required on property.
13. We are not liable or any way responsible for any accidents or injuries.
14. Put your garbage into the containers located on all 4 sides of our concession stand.
15. No open flames or fireworks. Not even on the 4th of July.
16. No grilling.
17. Use of laser pointers will be grounds for ejection . It's against the law.
18. If you insist on bringing your own food, food permits will be available. $8.00. If we catch you, $15. Concessions sales support the Theatre. If you don't eat here, we won't be here
19. Do not drive your vehicle to the bathrooms unless you are handicapped. Your lights bother other people.
20. We recommend that you arrive at least 1 hour before show starts.
21. Take care of business at home, there is not a lovers lane.
22. No alcohol.
23. This is a secured area, violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.